- PRICES are quoted at a fixed price for a defined period as stated within the body of our quotation and are in US Dollars. Prices will be shown exclusive of duties taxes.
- SHIPMENT of lab based kits will normally be by FedEx. Shipment of home-based kits and rapid tests will normally be by U.S. Postal Service. The price of shipping will be added to your invoice. All shipping and insurance costs incurred are billable to the purchaser's account, if no account is presented the cost will be added to your invoice.
- PAYMENT terms are normally by 30 days net if NaturalCheck approves credit prior to ordering. All other accounts shall be settled by credit card or PayPal.
- Overdue invoices are subjected to a surcharge in accordance with US law.
- Payment in advance may be required from customers without an account.
- Customers who exceed their credit limits will be asked to pay in advance for additional goods until the account is settled.
- NaturalCheck has the right to deliver an order in installments, and the customer is required to pay the invoice for each installment within 30 days from date of invoice.
- Any claims for non-ordered items or non-delivery must be made within 7 days of receiving the invoice.
NaturalCheck Return Policy To return merchandise purchased from NaturalCheck for credit or exchange, please follow these easy steps.
- Contact NaturalCheck's Customer Service Department at 1-410-807-0213 within 30 days of the invoice date for a return authorization number.
- Write return authorization number on the outside of the shipping box. Do not write on product box. Items may only be returned if unmarked and in original packages. No credit will be issued on open items unless the product is defective.
- Please contact the carrier and arrange for pickup and delivery to NaturalCheck.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items unless otherwise indicated by NaturalCheck.
- Cold products returned must be refrigerated while in transit to NaturalCheck by either cold chest or cold packs to maintain the quality of the product. If product returned is not kept under kit instructions, credit will not be issued.
- NaturalCheck's products may only be returned if product is defective.
- Authorized product returned past 30 days of invoice date is subject to a 25% restocking fee. Any authorized item returned for credit or exchange after 60 days of invoice date will not be subject to credit.
- We reserve the right to refuse any unauthorized returns.
Equipment Returns Prior to returning equipment for replacement, repair or credit, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-410-807-0213 for instructions.
Damaged Packages Please inspect your shipment upon receipt. If external damage is noticed, accept the shipment only after the driver has noted the damage on both his and your copies of the delivery receipt and you have requested an inspection by the carrier. If contents of the package are damaged, please contact our Customer Service Department 1-410-807-0213 for product replacement.
Phone: 1-410-807-0213Fax: 01-443-269-0769 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org